A cookie is a file created by a web browser, at the request of a web site, that is stored on a computer. These files typically store user-specific information such as selections in a form, shopping cart contents, or authentication data. Browsers will normally clear cookies that reach a certain age, but clearing them manually may solve problems with web sites or your browser. We have complied an easy step by step guide for you on how to go over with clearing the cache and cookies from Google Chrome as this is the most common browser. As there are a lot of other browsers which you may be using, the easiest way is to search on google on how to delete cache and cookies. How to clear cache and cookies from Google Chrome: 1. Click "CTRL" + "H" 2. In the new window that opened you will be able to see "Clear browsing data" on the left hand side -> Click there 3. Here you can chose what to delete and clear the data.
Articles in this section
- What does 'Featured users' mean?
- How can I change my location, and how does it work?
- What does "Block a user" mean?
- How do I block a person?
- How do I unblock a person?
- I’m experiencing site issues. What do I do?
- How do I clear cache and cookies?
- How do I change my age and/or username?
- I can't pay/ Card gets rejected
- Fake profiles